Saturday, September 24, 2005

Some Time No Post

Sorry for not posting lately, but I know I do not have much of an audience which suits me just fine. Things are really sucky right now. Still no job and I am hitting rock bottom. It is so bad I have contacted someone from my last job to see if they need help still. I haven't heard yet, but I don't know if I really care.

There are a few more jobs worth trying for in this weekend's paper. My problem is these places do not seem to be in a hurry in getting back in touch with me. I need a little more expediency. Hopefully something will pan out soon.

I have been busy working on Corgis & Other Critters. Lots of updates and I have become an affiliate. Now to work on getting some money to pay bills then get a website. I also updated my shop blog, Colleen's Critter Creations, to kind of coincide with the shop.

Hoping a good turn is coming my way. Thank you for stopping!

No comments: