Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Getting into the Holiday Mood

What a better way to get into the Holiday mood than to do some reviews on Holiday related items. Please see our reviews below:


Today's featured art is SANTA SIGHTING by Valerie Brock

What better way to get in the holiday spirit! The image of Santa's sleigh being pulled by Corgis.

Murphy and I love this artist's work. Of course, Murphy thinks there should be some Cardigans in this art, but he says it has his approval.

Hoping all you Corgis out there have a Happy and Safe Holiday Season,
Porter

Tags: , ,

********************************************************************

Hello to my Corgi Friends! Murphy here!

I wanted to show something that was Cardigan Welsh Corgi related and a little unique. I think I found a great item to show you. A Cardigan Welsh Corgi Tie--what a great gift for the Corgi loving guy in your life. It is even got a red background to fit in with the Holiday season. You can't beat that!

I hope you like it!

High Paw,
Murphy



Cardigan Welsh corgi Tie tie


Cardigan Welsh Corgi Tie
by
knewfy
Get this custom tie at Zazzle

No comments: